Sunday, September 26, 2010

Books

Yeah, I have writer's block, so I'm just going to make a list of books I've read. It'll probably be updated when I think of more books. I just really love reading because it brings you into this completely different world. (G) means I read it in German.

  • Harry Potter 1-4(G)
  • Harry Potter 5-7
  • Just Listen
  • Lock and Key
  • The Truth About Forever
  • The Time Traveler's Wife
  • The Blind Side
  • Nickle and Dimed
  • Atonement
  • Bloomability
  • Twilight
  • New Moon
  • Eclipse
  • Breaking Dawn
  • The Host
  • Gone with the Wind
  • Little House on the Prairie series
  • The Chronicles of Narnia
  • Night
  • Into Thin Air
  • The Lovely Bones(G)
  • The Reader(G)
  • Blue Bloods
  • Masquerade
  • Revelations
  • Van Alen Legacy
  • Laura series(G)
  • Rubinrot(G)
  • The Thief Lord
  • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series
  • Cecilie
  • Find a Stranger Say Goodbye
  • My Sisters Keeper
  • To Kill a Mockingbird
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • The Clique
  • Running out of Time
  • The View from Saturday
  • The Egypt Game
  • Kathleen
  • The Lace Reader
  • The Notebook(G)
  • Dear John(G)
  • The Last Song
  • Heretics Daughter
  • The Giver
  • Gathering Blue
  • The Messenger
  • The Watsons go to Birmingham
  • Loving Frank
  • Water for Elephants
  • Sarah's Key
  • Animal Farm

If you've read any of these, I'd love to discuss them.

1 comment:

  1. Not a one. I’ve seen the movies of Twilight (unfortunately) and Harry Potter (yay), but that’s about it.

    ReplyDelete