Monday, September 13, 2010

"You think you cooler than me..."-Mike Posner

Soo that song has just been stuck in my head all day. I don't think it's that great of a song, but it does make me laugh at certain parts, and sometimes I like to imagine myself walking down the hall all suave, and this song is playing. Hope that doesn't sound conceited. Which reminds me, my physical conditioning(weight lifting) teacher calls me a snob now! Apparently he waved at me at the park, and I saw and looked away. I totally didn't see him, so his wife said I was stuck up, and his nickname for me is "snob". I'm not all too distraught over it, since I'm definitely not a snob. I usually consider myself a pretty down to earth person. I may be sarcastic, but I don't think I'm better than anyone else. And I would totally wave at my teachers. The real issue of the day is that I'm still in physical conditioning!! They switched me out two weeks ago into library science(even though I didn't know about it, so today would've been my first class), but then I get called to guidance. Apparently, library science is "full. I even go and beg the librarian to let me in her class, and she said she is already filled up. So when I ask one of the student, how many kids are in that class, they say 3!!!!!!!!! I understand that it needs to be a small class, but 3 fucking people?! That's such bullshit. They can handle one more person. Ugggh, it really pissed me off. Luckily, the gym teacher likes me, so he made me his teachers assistant, so all I need to do is dress out. Oooh, and I have come to realized that this one kid I know is verrry cute. So my new hobby in that class is to watch him work out(especially squats). I'm not a stalker, just honest because who wouldn't do it?! Hm, I told my one friend about it who is pretty close to him and totally forgot that they used to date...whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment